If you need disability-related accommodations, Please contact us!
Lower Level Harts Science Building
Students with documented disabilities have a right to obtain accommodations and services in college and can do so through the Office for Disability Services (ODS). Students are responsible for identifying themselves to ODS to register for services and will then work with ODS, faculty, and staff members each semester to implement their accommodations. All documentation and contacts with the Office for Disability Services are maintained in a confidential file and are considered to be a part of the student’s educational record. Students may contact ODS at (217) 732-3155, ext. 227 or at email@example.com to register for services.
The following resources are provided as a service to the College community. The College assumes no responsibility or liability for the information shared on these sites as the content is owned by a third party and not Lincoln College.
- Students with Disabilities Preparing for Post-secondary Education: Know your Rights and Responsibilities
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Association in Higher Education and Disability (AHEAD)
- Illinois Department of Human Services
- Center for Independent Living
- Department of Rehabilitative Services, Office Locator
Information about Specific Disabilities